Workshops, seminars, photo zones and contests
12 - 14 July 2018
Side Events from 8. - 11. July
With this evanescent body art, photography is an essential part of the festival. Over the years the "World Bodypainting Photo Days" have evolved with more and more content.
Foto: Ch. Kaltseis
Photo activities during the WB Academy
(Pre-program from Sunday 8 July to Wednesday 11 July 2018)
The WB Academy program and side events take place from Sunday to Wednesday during the days and evenings leading up to the main days.
There are a variety of workshops such as nudes, gothic, or surreal photography workshops offered to photographers. These high quality classes are limited to small groups and have participation fees.
- Sunday 08.07.2018: "Surreal Photoshooting" with Ulf Scherling [Austria]
- Monday 09.07.2018: "Bodypainting Art Photopraphy" with Irina Skripnik [Ukraine]
- Monday 09.07.2018: "Magazine Cover Shooting" with Leon Sokoletski [Israel]
- Tuesday 10.07.2018: "Funk Photoshooting" with Dmitri Moisseev [Canada] powered by Art Fashion Studio
- Tuesday 10.07.2018: "Perfect Faces" with Irina Skripnik [Ukraine]
- Tuesday 10.07.2018: "Nude Photoworkshop" with Ulf Scherling [Austria]
- Wednesday 11.07.2018: "Light Art Photography" with Jörg Schmidt [Germany]
- Wednesday 11.07.2018: "Art Photography project" with Irina Skripnik [Ukraine]
- Wednesday 11.07.2018: "Nude Glamour Photo Workshop" with Leon Sokoletski [Israel]
Photos: Ulf Scherling
The main days in Bodypaint City
(Thursday 12 July - Saturday 14 July 2018)
In the Open Air Art Park "Bodypaint City" you will find the exhibition areas, the artists tents as well as photo areas.
Digital Creative Corner and service areas and more are spread throughout the park.
After the completion of artistic work on the models, they pose exclusively in the "Photo Award Area" this is where Photo Ticket holders can make the most fantastic shots to enter in the photo contest. In addition, photo ticket holders also have access to the front stage area.
- Trade show area
- Photo shooting areas to holders of photo tickets (strictly limited)
- Workshops in the photo shooting area during the day
- WBF photo contests in 2 categories
Special program (for photo pass holders for free ):
Irina Skripnik and Christoph Kaltseis will show every day great Demonstrations and short Workshops in the Photo Area!
Details will be published soon!!
The photo ticket is available from €169 in our Online Shop!
Classes especially for photo pass holders with Christoph Kaltseis
Thursday: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
• work with Lightroom CC and Creative Cloud
• integration of mobile terminal devices
• maximize RAW Output
• understanding of Adobe RGB and sRGB
• what is Adobe Spark?
Friday: Adobe Photoshop CC
• dynamic and color – maximum use – how does this work?
• sharpness and blurredness - editing in Photoshop
• what is PS Express?
Saturday: postproduction – with Lightroom and Photoshop CC
• many possibilities and one aim – a brilliant picture
• workflow processes with Lr and Ps; APF-R new tecnologies
• more than 16 bit data – does it make sense?
• Look into the depth – tricks in photoshop
Foto: Andrea Peria
The photo contest, “World Bodypainting Photo Award“
Since 21 years the photo competition is a big part of the World Bodypainting Festival. We award in 2 categories the best images done in that year. Since we are getting more and more images in the photo competition that are showing beautiful make-up, stylings or fashion, we would like to change the categories of the WBF Photo Award.
There are going to be 2 award categories:
- Best Bodypainting Photo
- Fashion & Portrait Photo
Find all detailed information here at WBF Photo Award.