Workshops, seminars, photo zones and contests
11 - 13 July 2019
Side Events from 7. - 10. July
With this evanescent body art, photography is an essential part of the festival. Over the years the "World Bodypainting Photo Days" have evolved with more and more content.The festival is not only a place to get great photos, it is even more a meeting point of the Bodypainting Photocommunity! The WBF Photo days offer also in 2019 a great scenery, professional models, asthetic bodies, state of the art equipment and great workshops to create the perfect picture.
Photo: Pedro Silva
Photo activities during the WB Academy
(Pre-program from Sunday 7 July to Wednesday 10 July 2019)
There are a variety of workshops such as nudes, gothic, or surreal photography workshops offered to photographers. These high quality classes are limited to small groups and have participation fees.
- Monday 09.07.2018: "Photoshooting" with Ulf Scherling [Austria]
- Monday 09.07.2018: "Cover Shooting" with Leon Sokoletski [Israel]
- Tuesday 10.07.2018: "Funk Photoshooting" with Dmitri Moisseev [Canada] powered by Art Fashion Studio
- Tuesday 10.07.2018: "Nude Photoworkshop" with Ulf Scherling [Austria]
- Wednesday 11.07.2018: "Light Art Photography" with Jörg Schmidt [Germany]
- Wednesday 11.07.2018: "Nude Glamour Photo Workshop" with Leon Sokoletski [Israel]
Photo: Wolfgang Renz
The main days in Bodypaint City
(Thursday 11 July - Saturday 13 July 2019)
In the Open Air Art Park "Bodypaint City" you will find the exhibition areas, the artists tents as well as photo areas.
Digital Creative Corner and service areas and more are spread throughout the park.
After the completion of artistic work on the models, they pose exclusively in the "Photo Award Area" this is where Photo Ticket holders can make the most fantastic shots to enter in the photo contest. In addition, photo ticket holders also have access to the front stage area.
- Trade show area
- Photo shooting areas to holders of photo tickets (strictly limited)
- Workshops in the photo shooting area during the day
- WBF photo contests in 2 categories
The photo ticket is available from €169 in our Online Shop!
Photo: Davide Da Damos
The photo contest, “World Bodypainting Photo Award“
Since 21 years the photo competition is a big part of the World Bodypainting Festival. We award in 2 categories the best images done in that year. Since we are getting more and more images in the photo competition that are showing beautiful make-up, stylings or fashion, we would like to change the categories of the WBF Photo Award.
There are going to be 2 award categories:
- Best Bodypainting Photo
- Fashion & Portrait Photo
Find all detailed information here at WBF Photo Award.