The participants are going to get to know the very special style of the well known swiss artist and Oscar winner H.R. Giger, known from the film "Alien". In the theory part the production of the SFX parts will be explained and the typical structures of the airbrushwork with the help of stencils shown. During the practical part the participants will apply prebuilt SFX parts on their model.
- Introduction into the art of H.R. Giger
- Possible realisation of the H.R. Giger-Styles in the area of Bodypainting with the example "PaintingParty"
- Making of "Alien", "Biomechanics" & "Necronmicon" on the ocassion of the 15th anniversary of the H.R. Giger museum in Switzerland.
- Production of SFX-parts from the plastercast to the final result with latex milk and Kryolan FY foam.
- Application of precasted SFX parts.
- integration of the Airbrush technique with the help of stencils and diverse other little helpers.
- Erasing and Cleaning the SFX parts.
Attention: Participants must know the basics of Airbruch & Sfx, as well as have practical experience in the use of an Airbruch and are responsible caretaking and cleaning of their Airbrush pistols. .