Leon Sokoletski (Israel) — Fashion, advertising and art photographer, an expert in studio lighting. Credited for numerous commercial and art projects, magazine covers and photographic publications. Author of photography workshops, courses and articles. Owner (since 1998) private studio in Tel Aviv, specializing in industrial photography and corporate design. Participant in photo exhibitions in Europe, Africa, Israel and Russia.
- Photography Mentor by Elinchrom ltd. (Israel).
- Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop, Lightroom and more.
- Instructor of Studio Photography and Graphic Design at John Bryce College (Israel).
- Instructor of Beauty Photography and High-End Retouch at WBA (since 2014).
- Master of Color Management for the Olympic Broadcasting at Rio 2016 and London 2012.
- Author of the course "Practical Photoshop" for photographers, co-author (with Felix Stein) of the course "Photoshop for Makeup Artists".