Thursday July 2, 2015 sets the date for the new "Global Bodypainting Conference" sponsored by Diamond FX.
The Global Bodypainting Conference will offer a platform for Bodypainters from different disciplines and cultural backgrounds to come together and share in their stories, ideas, concepts and skills through speakers, discussions, Q & A's and hands on as well as a talk show setting.
A panel of professional Bodypainters will share their knowledge with guest having the opportunity to ask questions.
Invited will be professional top of the line keynote speakers ranging from bodypainting, makeup, special effects and other fundamentals of the bodypainting industry and trade. Some of the invited keynotes will also be offering hands on demonstrations as well.
We are working on the details for 2015 ..........
The full program to downlad as PDF
|Global Bodypainting Conference 2014 Inhalt und Zeiten|
|Global Bodypainting Conference 2014 Content and schedule|
Costs: € 99 or included with the WB, € 30 discount for WBA members
Attention WBA Members!
The Early Bird Ticket for members of the World Bodypainting Association is available for only € 49. Please contact us so we can provide you a discount voucher for your purchase in our Online Store.
3th of July 2014
"Best Modell of WBF - How to?"
with ZapZap [Russia]
Participants: ~ 11
Time: 11.00am - 05.30pm
On this workshop we will speak about all sides of this hard work — being a bodypainting model — to make it easy, funny, healthy and profitable to you.
Focus / Activities:
- Preparation: how to prepare yourself for 12 hours of best performance, make good physical and psychological mind-setup, communication with artist.
- Being painted: how to stay fresh and happy, in comfort with artist, spectators and photographers, avoid tiredness and dullness. We'll try bodypainting to understand world of artists.
- Jury: how to present artwork in the best way, secrets and tricks — what jury likes the most?
- Photo zone: how to make every photographer in love with you, make best photos, atmosphere and good connections.
Poses and work with photographers — we'll make shooting to get it on practise.
- Bodypainting show: how to present artwork for the audience in the best way,
build a bodyart show with catwalk or full performance being in character, get rid of confusion and numbness, work with music and props, get secrets and tips of stage space.
- After care: how to take care about yourself, keep connections with artists and photographers.
- High heels (über 10cm Absätze) oder Plateauschuhe
Surreale Fotografie in the Studio (Portrait, Beauty, Nude)
with Anton Klocker [Austria]
Level: A2 - C1
Participants: ~ 10
Time: 11:00am - 06.00pm
Costs: € 299 - Booking via our Online Shop
As in the last two years there are no "Boring" photos done within this Workshop, an extremely extraordinary photo design awaits you. High professional and motivated models guarantee high class Photo art. It is seen as an individual training in many areas. The photos are not only done in the greenscreen Studio also the natural surrounding is integrated. During the workshops you will also be guided to edit one of your pictures with Photoshop (about 2.5 -3 hours, during the breaks, where the Models get redressed and maked up by the well known Make-up artist Romana Brandstätter).
Focus / Activities:
- Photoshooting in small groups
- digital processing of the best works
- Camera and equipment
- own notebook with photoshop (if possible)